- New Zealand has just become the 13th country in the world to legalize gay marriage. The third reading of a marriage equality bill was held in the New Zealand parliament read more >
- In a new interview, ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos asked Obama if he believes gay marriage should be a right under the Constitution. “Well, I’ve gotta tell you that — in terms read more >
- The US State department just unveiled a new website last month, designed especially for LGBT travelers. The site includes advice, a Q&A page, and a country-specific guide to legal protections read more >
- On March 26, 2013 marriage equality supporters will gather in front of the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington D.C., 8:30am – be there! For more information check here on read more >
- The new pope, 76-year old Jorge Mario Bergoglio (who has chosen the name Francis I) was today named as the 266th pontiff of the Roman Catholic Church. He’s also the read more >
- Printed in the NY Times March 5, 2013 by Chris Cottrell BERLIN — Klaus Born vividly recalls his first brush with the law, which took place along a quiet street in West read more >
WHAT IS REVEL & RIOT?
Revel & Riot is a small, independent organization that aims to promote LGBTQ rights, awareness and equality through new media, graphics, writing, and products on the internet. We make thoughtful t-shirts for LGBTQ people and their allies. We report the news. We create art and write about LGBT artists. We have extensive resources including a searchable database of LGBT community organizations worldwide, articles, excerpts, and information on a wide variety of topics. We direct and donate a part of our proceeds to underfunded LGBT services and non-profits. We have a street team of over 400 individuals worldwide. We try to approach all our work with creativity, as a living collection of LGBTQ inspiration in the fight against all forms of oppression.